Practical and stylish. The mixed material Branson Counter Stool combines a sturdy iron base with burnt umber-stained mango wood in a functional combination of organic modern and industrial design. The base hand-ground iron with peeks of authentic color accents provides a footrest, making the barstool a comfortable and sturdy addition to your kitchen island or table. The Branson Counter Stool is not adjustable. It measures 24 inches in height. The mango wood used to build our furniture is the byproduct of commercial mango plantations. The most commercially sought-after mangoes grow in the early years of a mango tree life, meaning trees are harvested and replanted shortly after peak fruit production while the wood is still young and strong.
* High-Quality Material
* Handcrafted by talented artisans
* Indoor Use Only
* Suitable for: Residential Use Only
* Made In India
* Finish: Browned Iron + Burnt Umber
* Material: Reclaimed Iron + Plantation-Cut Mango Wood
* Wipe off the dirt from the furniture with a soft dry cotton cloth.
* Avoid using water for cleaning.
* Do not use an abrasive cleaner.
* Avoid chemical contact with the furniture as it harms the natural finish & further durability.
* Avoid direct sunlight.